Erica Campbell and Tina Campbell are very open and honest about their relationships. They try to help others that deal with certain things in marriages, life and so much more. A caller spoke about how she was married for 15 years and how she got a divorce.
Her and her ex-husband had a child together so they would do stuff with him and built a friendship. Hearing about Tina’s situation, Erica’s Black love stories and more were inspiring. They decided to get married again and it has been wonderful since then so she wanted to thank Tina and Erica.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Goldsboro Police Search For Principal Accused Of Statutory Rape
- Fayetteville’s “Bicycle Man’s” Dream Lives On
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On The Loss Of Kim Porter: “We Were More Than Soulmates”
- Scripture For The Week “God, We Thank You”
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name