Jonathan McReynolds new album, “Make Room,” is inspiring. He spoke about how these songs are about things he’s gone through and are still trying to figure out. McReyonolds also talked about his relationship with God.
He mentioned that sometimes we preach and sing about God, but forget to have a relationship with him. Don’t get so caught up with what you’re doing and always make room for him. Don’t forget to check out his new album.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Melissa’s “Light Lunch” With David & Tamela Mann
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – “More Than Enough”
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Pastor of the Month – July 2022
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Melissa Wade Honored By Durham Public Schools as “DPS Notable”
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
Jonathan McReynolds Speaks On How We Can Forget To Have A Relationship With God [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com