Has your mother ever gone off on you? GRIFF prayed for the kids that have experienced the “momma melt down.” He was talking with some little kids the other day and told them that they need to not misbehave because if they do they will experience “MMD.” They had no idea what that meant.
GRIFF talked about the mother raising her voice, giving that look and other things. He gave them advice and hopes their mothers don’t go off. We will continue to keep these kids in our prayers.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Celebrate The Town Of Cary’s 150th Birthday This Weekend!
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Pastor Of The Month : August
- Local Athlete Competes In Olympic Track & Field
- A Conversation With Tamela Mann
- Candace Owens Trashes Simone Biles For Withdrawing From Olympics [VIDEO]
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com