GRIFF and some of his friends were talking about bonnets and scarfs, but don’t understand why women wear them. He believes they just fall off and wants God to make different ones. Maybe women can get a button up or zipper bonnet.
GRIFF believes they need to be tighter to stay on the entire night. Men used to wear durags and stopped because it kept leaving a line on them. GRIFF will never understand the struggle women go through to keep their hair looking good.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- For More Information On Hurricane Florence Relief Drive
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- Canvassing While Black: Wisconsin Candidate Reported As Being A Drug Dealer In White Neighborhood
- Community Helps
- From NAACP to Michael Jordan, Here’s How African Americans Are Helping With Hurricane Florence
- Melissa’s “Working Mom Wednesday’s”
- Cape Fear River In Fayetteville Has Crested
- High School Principal Refuses To Let Homeless Student Play Football For College Recruiters
- Congratulations To Our September Pastor Of The Month
GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord Make A Zipper Or Button Bonnet [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com