Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- This School in The Triangle Voted Best Public H.S. in The Country
- Grub Plug of The Day: National Coffee Day Freebies and Deals
- Maverick City Music Pauses Relationship With Dante Bowe Over “Inconsistent” Actions
- Grub Plug of The Day: Subway Offering Free Lunch for Teachers
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: How To Create A Winning Shot
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘This Is Between Ime Udoka & Nia Long’ | Episode 19
- Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Bishop T.D. Jakes Has Officially Passed The Torch To His Daughter Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: “Make The Most Of Every Day”
- Storm Watch: Heavy Rain Expected From Hurricane Ian
- Money Money: Tiffany “The Budgetnista” Aliche Shares Tips On Educating Kids About Money