Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Where Are The Power Outages?
- Green Monday Delivers Holiday Deals For Shoppers
- School Closings And Delays
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- New Bern Ave Shooting Leaves 1 Dead 2 Injured
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Nick Cannon With The Receipts That Kevin Hart Isn’t The Only One With An Offensive Twitter Past
- Prayer Requests “Pray for Peace and Unity”
- Omarosa Takes A Swipe At John Kelly’s Dismissal As White House Chief Of Staff