Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 10 Yr Old Killed In Three Car Crash
- Free Weekend Community Events
- Here Is One Player Who Is Still Kneeling With Colin Kaepernick
- Radio One Raleigh Food Distribution Day
- Van Jones Pulled A Paris Dennard And Defended Melania Trump
- Ericaism: Erica’s Pep Talk To Erica [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- How Houston Rockets Fans Are Hurting Ayesha Curry’s Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- #BlackExcellence: Four Facts You To Need To Know About Beloved Science Fiction Writer Octavia Butler
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Where Is Cayln McLemore? Missing National Guardsman Prompts Massive Search In Florida