Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Halloween Event In Durham: Trick Or Treat – Stay Six Feet!
- Celebrate Halloween with Raleigh Parks
- Check Out These 10 Tips For Early Voters In NC
- View Sample Ballot And Research Your Candidates Before Heading To The Polls
- Need A COVID-19 Test? Here Are Some Local Locations
- New Tool Shows You The Wait Time At Durham & Wake County Early Voting Sites
- Ben Crump Calls For New, Independent Prosecutor To ‘Seek Justice For Breonna Taylor’ After Grand Juror Speaks Out