Do you have something you’re holding inside? Erica Campbell speaks on how it’s easier to speak the truth rather than lie and cover up things. We must own up to our responsibility and do what’s right to make things better.
Even though it might be to protect someone’s feelings the lie will hurt you and them when they find out. Be honest with the people you love and let them know what’s going on. Talk about it, live the truth and you will feel better.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Pastor of the Month – October 2022
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Raleigh Ranked Among The Best Places To Live
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- Evvie McKinney ‘God Was Preparing Something Just For Me,’ Talks ‘Love Evvie McKinney’ Album & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: A Lesson In Pride and Prosperity
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “Cuffing Season” | Episode 20
- 230 NC Elementary Schools Receiving Free Healthy Snacks From State
- Grub Plug of The Day: Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week Brings Great Deals
- Money Monday With Clyde Anderson: Top Three Habits That Are Preventing You From Creating Wealth