Dr. Katina Kennedy joined “Get Up!” for Healthy Ever After. She talked about the big three: blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar levels. She explains why it’s crucial for everyone to know these three numbers, and thus, or health status, all the time. If you don’t know your big three, you are headed down the wrong path.
When we’re talking blood sugar, we’re monitoring the disease, Diabetes. If you are experiencing certain changes in your body, your blood sugar can tell you if Diabetes could be culprit. Dr. Katina also talks about what the new normal blood pressure number is, and why it has changed. She encourages folks to check their blood pressure once a week, and breaks down the different types of cholesterol, and which one is the most dangerous. Check out this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Melissa Wade Honored By Durham Public Schools as “DPS Notable”
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Get Heard: Breaking Your Song On Radio’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Deal Makers: Get Your Legal Affairs In Order’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘Don’t Nobody Wanna Go To Detroit’ | Episode 6
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – The Group Fire “Anything But Fail”
- Watch: Kim Burrell Drops First New Single In 8 Years With “Working For Your Good”
- Learn How To Break Into The Music Business At Radio One Presents The Music Meeting On June 30th!
Healthy Ever After: The Three Things You Should Always Know About Your Body [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com