Jay Pharoah and his incredible impressions added some flare to this edition of GRIFF’s Prayer. As GRIFF prayed for some divine assistance with this year’s income taxes, Jay lent some friends, like Chris Tucker, Katt Williams and Jay-Z. Hey, there’s strength in numbers right?’
Then, Jay talks about the nickname he got as a kid in school, “Jared The Parot,” because of his impressions. He also talks about life after Saturday Night Live, and all the movie roles he’s working on, including Richard Pryor. Check out this exclusive interview to hear more of this special version of GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [AUDIO] Kirk Franklin Talks About Hosting The 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Women’s Empowerment Tickets On Sale Now!
- Free Local Weekend Events
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring
- Get Up Poll: What Are Your Favorite Phone Apps? [EXCLUSIVE]