Jonathan Nelson was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF for this Ericaism. He talked about growing up in the church, and how he transitioned from singing in his dad’s church, to stages all around the world. He explains how he strikes a balance between his duties as a worship leader and a gospel artist, and why he’s careful not to mix the two.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Rumors That “Empire” Cuts Jussie Smollett’s Screen Time As Questions Mount
- Steve Harvey On Mo’Nique’s Interview On His Talk Show Wishes He Had Chosen His Words Better
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- ‘Empire’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Won’t Be Heard By Supreme Court
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Heading Back To Japan In July For $10M Fight!!
- Johnston County Man kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church