Erica Campbell kicks off this Love Talk with Psalsm 34:14, which instructs us to “seek peace and pursue it.” Often times, we spend so much energy trying to be right, that we’re not seeking unity. Love and peace should always be present, even during very difficult times.
God blesses unity; He blesses the one who is bringing peace to the situation. This goes for all kinds of relationships and situations, from friendship to parenthood. It’s not automatic- it takes you to do the work to seek peace. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor Of The Month – December 2023
- Jacksonville Shooting Victims’ Families Sue Dollar General, Racist Shooter’s Parents
- Durham’s New Mayor Will Be Sworn In Tonight
- Lawsuit To Target ‘Extremely Aggressive’ Georgia Cop Who Killed Leonard Cure, Exonerated And Unarmed Black Man
- It’s National Cookie Day
- Sha’Carri Richardson Credits Her Faith In God For Her Success
- Moms For Liberty Founder Is Wife Of Florida Republican Accused Of Rape, Claims Threesome Was Consensual
- RALEIGH: Police Investigates Crash Involving RPD Cruiser
- Stellar Tribute To The Holidays Set To Be Hosted By DOE
- Jonathan Majors On Trial: Opening Statements Finally Set In Domestic Violence Case Against Movie Star
Bishop Carlton Peason Passes At 70
Rev. Dr. Charles G. Adams, Revered "Harvard Hooper," Dies at 86
Red Lobster's Shirley Caesar Commercial
Meet October 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Meet November 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Melissa Talks With Maurice Lauchner About "Madea Christmas" Version Of "Mary Did You Know"
Paid HBCU-MIHE Summer Internships Available
Don’t Make Your Guest Sick With Your Thanksgiving Turkey!