Erica Campbell kicks off this Love Talk with Psalsm 34:14, which instructs us to “seek peace and pursue it.” Often times, we spend so much energy trying to be right, that we’re not seeking unity. Love and peace should always be present, even during very difficult times.
God blesses unity; He blesses the one who is bringing peace to the situation. This goes for all kinds of relationships and situations, from friendship to parenthood. It’s not automatic- it takes you to do the work to seek peace. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 5-Month Old Baby Dies After Parents Carry Out Home Circumcision
- Fiancé Of Man Who Violently Kicked Elderly Homeless Woman On NYC Subway Says Victim Threatened To Kill Her Family
- Grandmother’s Prayer Closet Still Stands After Tornado Hits Alabama [VIDEO]
- Charges Dropped In Case Against Jussie Smollett
- Jussie Smollett Receives A Deferred Prosecution Deal
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Avocado Recall: Company Recalls Fruit Shipped to North Carolina Due To Listeria
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Angela Rye To Speak At Event Hosted By NCCU’s Women’s Center