The people who brought us “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” have something new up their sleeves. They are cooking up a spin-off series entitled, “The Fresh Princess.” Not many details are available yet, but GRIFF at least knows the minimum requirements that the show is automatically expected to fill. Check out the audio player above to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Here’s A List Of Free Local Weekend Events
- Durham’s Northgate Mall Faces Foreclosure
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Priscilla Shirer: “I’m Extraordinarily Proud To Be A Black Woman”[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- FREE State Fair Admission TODAY With Canned Food Donation!
- Puppeteer Behind Sesame Streets Big Bird, is Retiring
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Discovering Words That Can Be Used Internationally [VIDEO]
- Retired Minister Could Possibly Be Evicted For Holding Bible Study In His Apartment
This Is What We Need From The “Fresh Princess” Spin-Off [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com