Erica Campbell talks about the “Motherly Love” special she got together with her siblings to tape. They all reminisced about how amazing their mom was growing up, and they actually made their mom shed tears! In Psalms 127, it says,”behold, children are a heritage from the Lord.”
They explained to their mom that all the accomplishments they have made are hers, because she is where it all comes from. That time they spent together was priceless, Erica says, because the enemy can’t touch that! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- [AUDIO] Kirk Franklin Talks About Hosting The 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- Women’s Empowerment Tickets On Sale Now!
- Free Local Weekend Events
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring
- Get Up Poll: What Are Your Favorite Phone Apps? [EXCLUSIVE]