GRIFF says Bishop Eddie Long gave him a book because he knew GRIFF was trying to be a righteous man. It would take him some time to actually open the book, GRIFF says, but eventually he did. GRIFF looks back on all the things he has been through this last year.
GRIFF talks about always wanting to be better, and not just in general, every day. Last year, when he found he wasn’t going to get a tax return, he was livid. This year, he didn’t get a tax return yet again. This year, however, his response is way different, and it’s indicative of all the growth he has worked toward manifesting itself.. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Rumors That “Empire” Cuts Jussie Smollett’s Screen Time As Questions Mount
- Steve Harvey On Mo’Nique’s Interview On His Talk Show Wishes He Had Chosen His Words Better
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- ‘Empire’ Copyright Infringement Lawsuit Won’t Be Heard By Supreme Court
- VaShawn Mitchell Preps New Album, Drops First Single “God Can Do Anything” [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Heading Back To Japan In July For $10M Fight!!
- Johnston County Man kills Wife Before Taking His Own Life
- Thieves Steal Equipment From Atlanta Church