GRIFF says Bishop Eddie Long gave him a book because he knew GRIFF was trying to be a righteous man. It would take him some time to actually open the book, GRIFF says, but eventually he did. GRIFF looks back on all the things he has been through this last year.
GRIFF talks about always wanting to be better, and not just in general, every day. Last year, when he found he wasn’t going to get a tax return, he was livid. This year, he didn’t get a tax return yet again. This year, however, his response is way different, and it’s indicative of all the growth he has worked toward manifesting itself.. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Women’s Empowerment Tickets On Sale Now!
- Austin Bomber Suspect Kills Himself With Bomb
- School Delays Because Of Wintry Mix
- [AUDIO] Kirk Franklin Talks About Hosting The 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- #DecynthiaClements: Protestors Call For Justice In Police Shooting Of Illinois Woman
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Looking For The Right Thing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- All Charges Dropped For White Teacher Who Allegedly Assaulted A Child And Trapped Children In A Classroom