Erica Campbell reads from the story of Joshua and Caleb in this Faith Walk. In this story, 12 spies went over to see the land of milk and honey that God promised to his people, and told them to posses. Against God’s wishes, they went to check the land out first. Ten of them were fearful of what the land had in store, but Joshua and Caleb knew they could overcome it.
The giants will always seem bigger than your capability. But God has has promised you things beyond your capability, and that’s all you need. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- National Hot Dog Day Freebies & Deals
- “Working Moms Wednesdays” Best Places For School Supplies
- Target Helps Teacher’s Buy Supplies With Discount
- MGM Sues Vegas Shooting Victims In Order to Avoid Liability
- Destiny’s Child Michelle Williams Opens Up About Mental Health Issues
- ‘Love Is’ Recap: More Missed Connections Lead To Intensified Passion
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Docuseries Casting Info [EXCLUSIVE]
- Get Up! Poll: What Have You Done That You’re Proud Of? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Williams Checks Herself Into A Rehab Facility To Fight Depression
- Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]