Erica Campbell has been on the topic of following girl code, but then began focusing on being honest. She read a couple of scriptures that talked about having crooked speech and being foul to people you love. Erica believes that making excuses won’t help the situation either.
She wants people to be able to look in the mirror and be honest with themselves. Being sketchy won’t get you anywhere and will not let you have a long standing relationship that you want. Keep it real with yourself and others.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Faith Walking: Trust God [EXCLUSIVE]
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
- Erica Campbell Tells Warryn What She Needs From Him While They’re Working [VIDEO]
- Protesters Deliver Petition To Drop Charges Against Woman In Violent Waffle House Arrest
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- Here’s What Needs To Be Done On Earth Before Trump Launches The Space Force
- Some Of The Things That Keep Erica Campbell So Busy [VIDEO]
- Greenleaf Season 3 Returns To OWN This Summer
- Video Shows Chicago Paramedics Wasted Precious Time Before Trying To Save Shot Teen
- Israel Houghton, Adrienne Bailon & More Coming To “Celebrity Family Feud” [EXCLUSIVE]