Jermaine Dolly stepped in For Erica Campbell to host on “Get Up!” mornings. He chatted with TJ and GRIFF about his background. He talks about how his upbringing as an only child contributes to his very intentional comedy. When TJ asks if he has a girlfriend, he doesn’t hesitate to shout her out. Then, he talks about his journey as a singer, and how he went from not really trying to sing- and imitating women’s voices in church- to becoming the artist he is today!
Jermaine also talks about being from Philly, and how it felt to witness their historic first Super Bowl win this year. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Pastor of the Month – June 2022
- Melissa’s “Light Lunch” With David & Tamela Mann
- Melissa’s Pick Hit of The Week – “More Than Enough”
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- Pastor of the Month – July 2022
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- Melissa Wade Honored By Durham Public Schools as “DPS Notable”
- Watch: Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Indy Life: How To Break Without The Machine’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
- ‘Producers: Making The Beat’ Panel at Radio One Presents The Music Meeting
Jermaine Dolly Talks About How He Unexpectedly Became A Singer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com