Erica Campbell says the word “strength” appears in the bible about 242 times. The battle is real; the enemy is constantly trying to attack us, distract us, and pull us away from our purpose. But when you are strong in your mind, body and spirit, you are able to endure and keep fighting.
You can’t get strong on your own, however. There are tons of tools and keys you can use to tap into that strength. Get into the word of God and find out what he says about you, and declare it over your life. You’ve got the victory through Christ’s strength, not your own. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this encouraging message from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- List Of Billboard Music Award Winners
- At Least 1 Dead In Church Van Crash
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- American & British Celebs Arrive At The Royal Wedding
- Love Talking: Community Dating (In Honor Of GRIFF) [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Fears Of Lynchings In Atlanta Area After Two People Are Found Hanging From Trees Within Three Weeks
- 10 Looks That Prove Black Women Slay In Headwraps
- Is It An Absolute Necessity To Hire A Makeup Artist For Your Wedding?
- I Married Wealthy And My Wedding Day Was The Most Stressful Part Of My Marriage
- Henderson Authorities Conduct Massive Drug And Gun Bust
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Faith Walking: Get Your Strength Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com