Erica Campbell says the word “strength” appears in the bible about 242 times. The battle is real; the enemy is constantly trying to attack us, distract us, and pull us away from our purpose. But when you are strong in your mind, body and spirit, you are able to endure and keep fighting.
You can’t get strong on your own, however. There are tons of tools and keys you can use to tap into that strength. Get into the word of God and find out what he says about you, and declare it over your life. You’ve got the victory through Christ’s strength, not your own. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this encouraging message from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Funeral Services Set For Rev. Billy Graham
- Website Survey Ranks Raleigh 6th Best State Capital
- Students Across US Walk Out of Class to Protest Gun Violence
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tim Scott Blows Smoke With His Fake Advocacy Of Gun Control
- Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE]
- Welp, Omarosa Finally Has One Black Person On Her Team