The Winter Olympics kick off today in South Korea, and athletes from around the world have arrived there to compete. So, for this prayer, GRIFF has decided to pray from the perspective of an Olympian. Specifically, he prays as one-half of an ice skating duo. He prays that God assist his partner, “Barbara,” with her vertigo, and some specific moves that she seems to have been struggling with.
Because, after all, you don’t want to work to make it all the way out to the Olympics Pyeongchang, South Korea, just to end up making a fool out of yourself. Click on the audio player to hear more in this funny exclusive clip from GRIFF’s Prayer on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Women’s Empowerment Tickets On Sale Now!
- Austin Bomber Suspect Kills Himself With Bomb
- School Delays Because Of Wintry Mix
- [AUDIO] Kirk Franklin Talks About Hosting The 33rd Annual Stellar Awards
- #DecynthiaClements: Protestors Call For Justice In Police Shooting Of Illinois Woman
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Looking For The Right Thing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- All Charges Dropped For White Teacher Who Allegedly Assaulted A Child And Trapped Children In A Classroom