Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Jussie Smollett Receives A Deferred Prosecution Deal
- Avocado Recall: Company Recalls Fruit Shipped to North Carolina Due To Listeria
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Christian Combs On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘My Whole World Stopped’
- Angela Rye To Speak At Event Hosted By NCCU’s Women’s Center
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?
- Delta Airline Employee Called Out For Racial Profiling
- 1 Escaped Inmate Still At Large
- Earthquake Hits Near Triad
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Allergies Can’t Keep GRIFF Down [VIDEO]