Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Wake County Educator’s Thanksgiving Tweet Goes Viral
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- According To Police No Evidence Of Active Shooter At Carrboro Elementary School & Daycare
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
- Jerry Smith’s Bible Scripture Of The Day
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Poll: Is It Too Early To Put Up Christmas Decorations
- Maranda Curtis Gives An Early Christmas Gift With New Holiday Album
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Pastor Of Bishop Eddie Long’s New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Named New Senior Pastor At New Birth Missionary Baptist