Sam Smith returned to the Grammy Awards stage to sing his new single “Pray” off his “The Thrill of It All” album. The song was beautifully sung as the gospel choir backed him up and the band set the tone. “Pray” is a beautiful ballad that fans will love to hear.
According to Billboard, Smith went on stage with confidence and delivered each note with ease. He made the audience get chills and filled them with emotions. Smith’s sophomore album might be nominated next year, but we will have to wait for that.
RELATED: 2018 Gospel Grammy Award Winners
- Here Are Some Free Weekend Community Events
- Michael Strahan Is 2018’s Keynote Speaker!
- Trump’s Failure Of An Education Secretary Grades Her First Year In Office
- BB&T Bank Outage Hits ATMs & Digital Banking
- The Wake Up: Meet The Cowardly Cop Who Didn’t Try To Stop The Florida Shooting; Flying High From Vegas; New Flint Water Crisis?
- Warriors to Visit with Local Kids in Place of White House Trip to DC
- Celebrate Black History Month!
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- LET’S MAKEUP: Celebrity Makeup Artist Camara Aunique Shares What’s In Her Bag
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]