Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Jordan Peele “US” Crushes The Box Office With $70 Million, Movie Exceeds Hollywood’s Expectations
- Prison Time For Ex NC Softball Coach After She’s Convicted Of Molesting 14-Year-Old Girl
- Garner Shooting Leaves 19-Year-Old Man Dead And Woman Wounded In Car
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Watch: Norway Cruise Ship Tilts At Near 45 Degrees Angle In Terrifying Video
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Nursing Student Struggling Gifted Car From Stranger: “It’s Been The Biggest Blessing Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Taraji P. Henson Shares Why We Must Model After Jesus Christ And Combat Hate With Love [VIDEO]
- Latest NCAA Stats: UNC & Duke In Sweet 16