Willie Moore Jr.’s son, Peyton Moore Jr. is showing out in his video for “In God We Trust.” The two are dancing and rapping for God and it’s the best thing we’ve seen today. Peyton might only be 8 years old, but he understands exactly who Jesus is.
One of the lines in the song is, “I’m saved by his grace all I do is win,” and has kids dancing behind him. Peyton also talks about being young, fly and saved as he raps with his dad. He wants everyone to be like him before Jesus comes and with a video like this we can only hope someone hears God through this song.
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’
- Celebrate The Town Of Cary’s 150th Birthday This Weekend!
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Pastor Of The Month : August
- Local Athlete Competes In Olympic Track & Field
- A Conversation With Tamela Mann
- Candace Owens Trashes Simone Biles For Withdrawing From Olympics [VIDEO]
- ‘King Richard’: Will Smith Debuts Trailer For Richard Williams Biopic About Raising Venus & Serena
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
Willie Moore Jr.’s Son Peyton Moore Jr. Is The Cutest “In God We Trust” Video [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com