It can be hard to realize when you’re not listening. Erica Campbell talks about that situation when you’re in the midst of an argument with someone, and both of you are talking over each other. You may have a moment of wondering what that other person is saying. But if you keep talking over each other anyway, the argument goes nowhere.
God says in the James 1:19: “Let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger.” No matter how intense or complicated things get, you should always take a moment to listen, and think about what you’re hearing. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this insightful Faith Walk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Brooklyn’s Lost Black City Of Weeksville: A Hidden Gem Of Pre-Civil War Black Excellence
- Assata Shakur’s Co-Defendant Sundiata Acoli Fights For His Freedom After Nearly 50 Years In Prison
- #FinancialFreedomWeek: Wealth Building & Home Ownership With Egypt Sherrod [Listen]
- “Introducing” Jeremiah Hicks “God Will Provide” [Listen]
- 2022 Durham City-County Martin Luther King, Jr. Observance Program Announced
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Timeline For Your Goals
- Fired! White Couple Loses Job After Video Showing Racist Tirade On New York Train
- Texas School Board Member Getting Death Threats For Racist Comments About Black Teachers
- List Of Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Events
- Who Is Brittany Renner? The Unapologetic Social Media Influencer With Tons Of Game
Faith Walking: Are You Listening? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com