This edition of Mr. Griffin starts off with Psalms 92:12, which says “the righteous will flourish like a palm tree.” But what do we know about palm trees? Turns out they are made to withstand almost any kind of storm. Palm trees bounce will back after being parallel to the ground in high winds for days. And not only will they bounce back, but they bounce back stronger.
Similarly, GRIFF says, storms will come, but God has provided us with “spiritual bounceback.” That means, that for every season of lack, you’ll have a season of abundance. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this powerful message from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Healthy Ever After: Ty Lewis Gives Caregivers Tips On How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia [Listen]
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Israel Houghton and Adrienne Bailon Welcome First Child Together
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- Faith Walking: Hear & Do The Word [Listen]
- ERICAISM: “The Right Thing & The Good Thing” [Listen]
- Maverick City Music, CeCe Winans Among 2022 Dove Award Nominees
- Dr. Lynn Richardson: How To Boost Your Credit Score & Budget Your Money
Mr. Griffin: What Kind Of Tree Are You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com