Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “A Night of Love” With Willie Moore, Jr.
- We Visited Dr. Henderson For Pastor Of Month
- KJ Scriven Shares His Latest “All”
- Durham Officer Helps Women Who Car Slid Into Creek
- Gov. Cooper Gives Latest Updates
- Love Talking: Twerking Ain’t Working [EXCLUSIVE]
- Baby Boy Kicks After Spina Bifida Surgery In The Womb
- Get Ready To “Step In The Name” With Bryan Popin [VIDEO]
- Willie Moore Jr.’s Son Peyton Moore Jr. Is The Cutest “In God We Trust” Video [VIDEO]
- ‘Black Lightning’ Electrifies Twitter