Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Free Egg Hunts Are Popping Up In Parks All Over Raleigh
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Research Shows That Black Boys With The Same Resources And Education Will Never Earn More Than White Men
- Ben Carson’s Team Fired One Of The Few Black Women Who Worked At HUD
- Video: Check Out These Important Details About Women’s Empowerment That You Need To Know
- Latest Bomb Explosion Near FedEx In San Antonio Possibly Linked To Austin Bombings
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Communicate Love? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Multiple Injuries Reported After High School Shooting In Maryland
- Listen To Win Tickets To Women’s Empowerment 2018
- Congressional Black Caucus Demands For The Austin Bombings To Be Classified As Terrorist Attacks