Do you have an elder in your life that you haven’t seen in a while? Erica Campbell talked about disrespecting your elders and how she can’t stand seeing younger people do that. She also spoke about visiting your older family members and getting to know them better.
Erica spoke about how they won’t be here forever so try to get as much knowledge as you can from them. They have so much wisdom to give and while some think their elders are mean it’s really just that they’ve been through a lot in life. Today go check on your older family member.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Free Weekend Community Events
- 3 NC Players Taken In 2018 NBA Draft Top 15
- Anita Baker To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Radio One Raleigh Food Distribution Day
- 1st Lady Trump Wears Controversial Jacket
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- Janet Jackson Credits Relationship With God In Fight Against Lifelong Depression
- Download The Light NC Mobile App!
- Creepy Daddy: Trump Reportedly Wanted Ivanka To Get Breast Implants And Used Her As A ‘Shield’ To Cheat On Melania
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]