Former FBI Director James Comey came to the Senate intelligence committee ready to unload, one month after President Donald Trump fired him, and he delivered.*
- Trump’s request may have tested Comey’s integrity
- Comey felt President Trump was directing him to end the probe of retired Gen. Michael Flynn
- Comey purposefully asked a friend to tell reporters that he wrote memos recounting his conversations with Trump
- Trump’s tweet suggesting there were tapes of his White House conversations with Comey… Comey welcomes them and hopes they exist.
- Comey believes he was fired because of the Russia investigation
- Comey feels Pres. Trump is a liar… Comey wrote down detailed notes after his conversations with Trump because he worried Trump would lie about
Read more at CNN.com