There is nothing better than a hot bowl of beef stew on a cold icy winter day. Check out this mouthwatering beef stew recipe I found on line. Stay safe and warm and stay off the slippery roads.
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir together tomato sauce, Worcestershire, salt and pepper in slow cooker. Add beef; stir to combine. Top with onion, celery, carrots and potatoes.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups baby carrots (2 cups = about 8 oz)
- 1 pound small red-skinned potatoes, cut into quarter
Share your recipe in the comment section below.
Text “LIGHT” To 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
LIKE The Light On Facebook To Keep Up With your favorite artist and celebrity news!