CLOSE
0 reads
Leave a comment
Front of yellow school bus, close-up, part of

Source: Medioimages/Photodisc / Getty

Smoke from a malfunctioned refrigeration unit caused students to be dismissed from school this morning.

Students were dismissed early Tuesday from Grey Culbreth Middle School in Chapel Hill after a refrigeration unit in the cafeteria malfunctioned causing excessive smoke.

A school spokesman said students and staff were removed from the school as a safety precaution just after 9 a.m.

Buses were scheduled to run at 10:30 a.m., and parents can pick up their students at any time.

CLICK HERE for more info.

Also On The Light 103.9 FM:
Lamplighter Awards 2017! [PHOTOS]
Lamplighter Awards 2017
100 photos
comments – add yours
×