Whether you have just launched a startup or are looking to grow and scale your company, NC IDEA has resources that can help in the success of your journey when and where you need it most.
Early stage, growth-oriented companies can apply for one of two different NC IDEA grants:
- NC IDEA MICRO awards $10K project-based grants to young companies looking to validate and advance their idea.
- NC IDEA SEED offers $50K grants to early stage companies, often the critical funding they need to scale faster.
Want to learn more and apply?
- Review the eligibility criteria and program details for MICRO and SEED
- See a quick comparison of eligibility criteria between MICRO and SEED
- Preview the applications for MICRO and SEED
- Attend an upcoming Info Session
- Sign up for Virtual Office Hours between July 31 – August 25
- Watch our Fall 2023 Grants Info Session Webinar or view the presentation deck
- Read our FAQs about both programs
- One of the criteria that NC IDEA uses in evaluating grant applications is customer discovery. Our Customer Discovery Guide is a great resource for not only writing a better application, but giving your company a better chance at success.
Fall Cycle Grant Money Available To Start Or Grow Your Business was originally published on foxync.com
PRAYERS UP! Pastor John P. Kee To Take A Break From Duties To Focus On Health
Hydeia Broadbent, World-Renowned HIV/AIDS Activist, Dies at 39
Pastor Of The Month - February 2024
Meet December 2023's Pastor of The Month! [VIDEO]
Sisters Are Doin’ It! Actress Malinda Williams Launches HBCU Coding Bootcamp For Women
Why Being Friends Helps You Stay Together | Dr. Willie Jolley
Enter to Win a Cabin on The Fantastic Voyage
Dante Bowe Explains Why He Left Maverick City Music & Switch From Gospel to R&B