An elementary school was the victim of an active shooting event today in Nashville, Tennessee according to the Metro Nashville Police. Covenant School, connected to Covenant Presbyterian Church is a private Christian school for children from pre-school to the sixth grade. The suspect was handled by police and is currently deceased. Not including the suspect, there were three victims that were pronounced dead after arrival at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
The suspects nor the victims’ names have been revealed yet.
Students are reuniting with parents and guardians at the Woodmont Baptist Church, 21000 Woodmont Blvd.
This is a breaking news story, and information is still unfolding.
Three children and three adults were killed during this horrific event. The school shooter was a female who appeared to be “in her teens”. The suspect entered the side entrance of the school and engaged in gunfire. She was then approached by two officers and died at the scene.
The shooter had three guns in total. Two were rifles, and one a pistol.
- Pastor Of The Month – June 2023
- Communication Makes Your Marriage Run Smoother | Dr. Willie Jolley
- RIP Gideon | Mr. Griffin
- Everybody’s Alright | Ericaism
- Air Quality Alerts Wednesday Due To Canadian Wildfires
- Koryn Hawthorne Debuts Her New Single “Cry”
- Marriage Is A Decision, Not An Emotional Fling | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Joys & Concerns: The Movies
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
- Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Make God A Major Part of Your Marriage | Dr. Willie Jolley
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down was originally published on wtlcfm.com
Sarah Jakes Roberts Goes Viral As She Turns Wig Slip Into Part of Her Sermon
Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
Meet May 2023's Pastor of The Month!
Kirk Franklin Had an ATL Club Praising The LAWD!
What Are The Fastest Growing Churches In The U.S. ?
Get Featured: Submit Your Business Listing Now!
Pastor Of The Month - March 2023 Presentation
Faithfully Speaking: Celebrating Black Music Month With Pastor Shirley Caesar