Here is what we know:
- The chance remains very high but has scaled down from a Level 4 to a Level 3.
- There is a large chance of damages to trees and possible power outages.
- It’s been predicted of egg-sized hail at least 2 inches in diameter.
- Winds could be moving up to 75 mph.
- The timeframe for the storms is said to be between 2 p.m. and 9 p.m.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “LIGHT” to 37890 to join The Light 103.9 mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Also On The Light 103.9 FM: