After yesterday’s primary votes NC voters sounded off with a 61% vote for the marriage amendment, prohibiting any union outside of a marriage between a man and a woman from being recognized in the state.
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Local Artist Signs With National Gospel Record Label
- Christian Responsibilities
- 10 Inspiring Moms That Changed Us [PHOTOS]
- Freedom Is Coming, Freedom For All
- Lecrae Compares Rapping “Back Then” To Now Being A Christian Rapper [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]