His trip comes as a controversy envelopes the N.C. Democratic Party amid allegations of sexual harassment and a secret settlement agreement with a former staffer. The party’s top leaders have called for Chairman David Parker to resign. The executive director left the party Sunday.
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Local Artist Signs With National Gospel Record Label
- Christian Responsibilities
- 10 Inspiring Moms That Changed Us [PHOTOS]
- Freedom Is Coming, Freedom For All
- Lecrae Compares Rapping “Back Then” To Now Being A Christian Rapper [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]