After Whitney Houston passed, writer Terry McMillan debated on whether or not to move on with the movie sequal. McMillan’s challenge is whether to do away with the character Savannah, whom Houston played in the first movie or to have someone else take on that role.
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Local Artist Signs With National Gospel Record Label
- Christian Responsibilities
- 10 Inspiring Moms That Changed Us [PHOTOS]
- Freedom Is Coming, Freedom For All
- Lecrae Compares Rapping “Back Then” To Now Being A Christian Rapper [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]