School administrators said Tuesday they’re facing a new range of budget woes, including an unexpected $1.1 million cut in state funding. In addition, the district will save $1.3 million less than expected in bus costs because parental complaints resulted in the board scaling back school schedule changes for this fall.
- Keandre Varner: Student Suspended After Posting Principal’s Mugshot To Instagram
- Local Artist Signs With National Gospel Record Label
- Christian Responsibilities
- 10 Inspiring Moms That Changed Us [PHOTOS]
- Freedom Is Coming, Freedom For All
- Lecrae Compares Rapping “Back Then” To Now Being A Christian Rapper [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]